Re: Nonconsciousness for AI & Components

  • Spider_Plant9
    Message 1 of 1398 , May 31, 2000
      I said I could and make one better thing was I
      was asking if that would be entirely wise. I keep
      great notes but I know the rest of manunkind wouldn't
      be ready for such things. The idea of T1000 case and
      point. We haven't learned enough to harness such power.
      If we had then society would be a whole lot less
      violent given to Asimovian robotic law and all. The thing
      wise enough to know how to be GOD.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19 6:49 PM