CMSB 2012: Call for Posters
- Call for Posters
10th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology
October 3-5, 2012
CMSB 2012 solicits original poster abstracts on the analysis of
biological systems, networks, and data.
Posters will be of two kinds:
* Flash Posters with short oral presentation at the conference and 4
page abstract to be published in the conference proceedings by
* Regular Posters
All posters will be displayed during the poster session in the conference.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* original paradigms for modelling biological processes,
* original models together with their application domains,
* frameworks and techniques for verifying, validating, analyzing, and
simulating biological systems,
* high-performance computational systems biology and parallel
* inference from high-throughput experimental data,
* model integration from biological databases,
* multi-scale modelling and analysis methods,
* synthetic biology (this is a new topic for CMSB).
Case studies in systems and synthetic biology are especially encouraged.
Posters should be submitted to one of the following categories:
* Case studies
* High performance methods
Contributions should be submitted electronically as PDF via Easychair at:
Flash poster abstracts should be 3-4 pages in length using the
Springer LNCS style.
Regular poster abstracts should be 1 page, free style.
9 July: Deadline for submission of Posters with Flash Presentation (4
pages, LNCS style), by midnight GMT
16 July: Notification of acceptance of Posters with Flash Presentation
25 July: Camera ready submission of 4 page abstract
13 August: Deadline for poster abstract submission (1 page maximum,
free style), by midnight GMT
1 September: Notification of poster acceptance
David Gilbert, Brunel University, UK
Monika Heiner, Brandenburg University of Technology, Germany
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]