CMSB 2012 - Second call for papers
Second Call for Papers
CMSB 2012 10th International Conference on Computational Methods
in Systems Biology
October 3-5, 2012
CMSB 2012 solicits original research articles on the analysis of
biological systems, networks, and data.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* original paradigms for modelling biological processes,
* original models together with their application domains,
* frameworks and techniques for verifying, validating, analyzing, and
simulating biological systems,
* high-performance computational systems biology and parallel implementations,
* inference from high-throughput experimental data,
* model integration from biological databases,
* multi-scale modelling and analysis methods,
* synthetic biology (this is a new topic for CMSB).
Case studies in systems and synthetic biology are especially encouraged.
Papers should be submitted to one of the following categories:
* Case studies
* High performance methods
Proceedings will be published by Springer LNCS/LNBI. Papers should
not exceed 20 pages in length, using the Springer LNCS style.
After the conference, a selection of papers will be invited to be
extended and submitted to a special issue of a journal.
1 May, 2012: Deadline for abstract submission
8 May, 2012: Deadline for paper submission
19 June, 2012: Notification of acceptance
10 July, 2012: Camera ready submission and author registration
1 July, 2012: Deadline for poster submission
15 July, 2012: Notification of poster acceptance
David Gilbert, Brunel University, UK
Monika Heiner, Brandenburg University of Technology, Germany