Invitation to join a journal editorial board

  • Research Scientist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      Dear colleague,

      Academic Joy Review (AJR), our open access, online scholarly journal is inviting researchers from all disciplines (science, engineering, humanities) to join its team of experts. Please visit us at: http://www.academicjoy.net/AJR/index.php/ajr

      You should join the AJR team now and play one of the following leading roles:

      * Editor-in-Chief
      * Associate Editor
      * Assistant Editor
      * Member of the Editorial Board;
      * Member of the selection committee (Referee)
      * Anonymous Reviewer
      * Sponsor

      Please contact AJR at ajr@...

      Thank you.