Coding a new Artificial Intelligence

  • nixon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2011
      Hi Everyone

      I'm a programmer. Recently my mind is thinking about only AI. I don't know how to start. I know C++,Java,C#. Actually i want to create a windows from app with simple AI. I don't know where to start or how to start. :( . Please help me.

      Regards,
      Nixon
    • Walter Fritz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
        Hi,

        Have a look at:

        www.intelligent-systems.com,ar/intsyst/proposedBrain.htm

        If you want to work in the same direction, I can help you with code and explanations.

        Walter

        >________________________________

      • ahmad reza hosseiny
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
          hi nixon

          some artificial Intelligence languagese are listed below:

          MATLAB : NEURAL NETWORKS - FUZZY CONTROL - IMAGE PROCESSING - ROBOTIC - MACHINE VISION - SPEECH PROCESSING , ....

          PROLOG : EXPERT SYSTEMS - NATURAL LANGUAGES PROCESSING - ...

          LISP : ALL PURPOSE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LANGUAGE

          KEEL &  WEKA C4.5 : MACHINE LEARNING - DATA MINING

          YOU SHOULD LEARN C++ FOR CONTROL TOPICS
          GOOD LUCK
          AHMAD REZA HOSEIN

          ________________________________
          I'm a programmer. Recently my mind is thinking about only AI. I don't know how to start. I know C++,Java,C#. Actually i want to create a windows from app with simple AI. I don't know where to start or how to start. :( . Please help me.

          Regards,
          Nixon

        • Michael
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
            --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "nixon" <nixon1333@...> wrote:

            > Hi Everyone
            >
            > I'm a programmer. Recently my mind is thinking about only AI. I don't know how to start. I know C++,Java,C#. Actually i want to create a windows from app with simple AI. I don't know where to start or how to start. :( . Please help me.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Nixon

            I prefer writing in C but it all depends on your environment that you are having the application run in. Is this going to be like a bot or actual learning AI?