Academic Joy Review : First Call for Proposal

  • Research Scientist
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      Dear colleague,

      Following a recommendation, I am pleased to invite you to our new academic Web site called Academic Joy (AJ). In particular, there is currently a Call for Proposal for the first issue of ACademic Joy Review the related online journal ( http://www.academicjoy.net/AJR/index.php/ajr ).

      There are English, French and Japanese versions of the Web site for your convenience.

      URL English = http://www.academicjoy.net/index.html

      URL French = http://www.academicjoy.net/index-fr.html

      URL Japanese = http://www.academicjoy.net/index-jp.html

      In this Web site, you will find help for your academic work (see Support page), a forum, a blog where you may
      interact with other researchers from around the world.

      Specially, AJ created Academic Joy Review, a new generation of online academic journal to help you with the publication of full papers in other venues ( journals, conferences).

      Feel free to share this Web site with your colleagues and acquaintances.

      Academic Joy

      Every researcher has a story to tell.