Chat bot

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      I have uploaded a chat bot called Adam in the files section. I'd appreciate if people would give me some feedback on it. It runs under Windows XP, Vista or 7.

      Thanks

      Dan
    • surya s.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2011
        --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <daniel.burke@...> wrote:

        > I have uploaded a chat bot called Adam in the files section. I'd appreciate if people would give me some feedback on it. It runs under Windows XP, Vista or 7.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Dan

        I have tried it. Interesting... Do you have papers on this?
        Is error typing by design? Using what? Kinda addition to "natural" chat interaction... Also with "Baa!" (or similar)...

        Regards,
        Surya Sumpeno
        ***
      • Daniel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
          Yes error typing is designed to make it look like a person doing the typing. I don't have any papers on this chat bot yet but could write something if you are interested. hat do you want to know.

          Dan