Re: General AI

  • wizard_of_frozzbozz
    Message 1 of 1398 , Apr 23, 2000
      that was the nature of my question, i'm not
      really worried more about how it would be done, but
      rather what level of true intelligence would be required
      on the creators part for something to be accepted as
      a primitive general ai. simply put to restate my
      question in shorter terms, how human would it truely have
      to be, and which of our attributes would really have
      to be "recreated" instead of simulated for one to be
      accepted.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005