Who considers AGI a current hot-topic in the AI field?

  • Ahmed
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2011
      Hello all,
      I hope you've already read the subject title :)

      Kindly, I need to have a feedback about who would consider artificial general intelligence as the current state of the art in AI research.
      It'd be helpful, of course, if you could mention why you (don't)|think so. What in your opinion could be considered a current hot-topic in AI?

      Your contribution is highly appreciated.
      Best regards,

      Ahmed.
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
        I know that machine learning and Neural nets are still "hot topics" in that there is still active research going on in those areas.

        Dan