Re: help me

  • beleys
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2011
      I don't understand why do you want absolutly the commercial edition of a software ... and why do you hope that somebody give to you this software ?

      There exist free solution (limited like visual prolog) or not (like swi-prolog : http://www.swi-prolog.org/ ).

      If your laboratory don't want to buy the software licence, use free softs. It is more simple :D

      Good luck

      ++ Marc