genetic algorithm in fir filter design

  • Sanjay Singla
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2010
       "Dora Szasz" <dora.szasz@...>hii hav not been able to design FIR filter using genetic algortihm in Matlab,kindly help me to design such filter using GAtoolbox or by Matlab programming or by C++ programming,in my proposed filter power consumption reduces as hamming distance (signal toggling between bits)is reduced,also mean square error is reduced ,so overall fitness function isF = w1fM + w2fHwherefM and fH are fitness function due to mean sq error and error due to hamming distance and w1,w2 are weights such that w1+w2 =1also F = 1/1+ Etotwhere Etot is total errorpls hlp me for this problemregdsAashish