Conversations with the Cosmos... - the Cosmic Contelligence stage

  • cav_345
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      The seeds of successive intuition are sewed and left to germinate.... where they begin to flower... as they germinate the next seed is planted... While the adept is blinded by the flowering germinated seed, SH/e is completely unaware of the seed just planted.
      This is what it feels like to journey into the Implicate.

      Correction {

      A semiotic-abstract is a class of fractal. It is a highly correlating meta-physical-fractal molecule It can be an entity, it can describe motion, it can provide description. It is potentially a noun, a verb and an adjective at the same time, or any combination thereof. It is meta-physical because and only because it can provide description.

      A meta-physical fractal is a more implicate order rendering than a semiotic-abstract. A semiotic-abstract is a more implicate fractal than a semiotic-molecule. A semiotic-molecule is a collection of semiotic-abstracts. It is therefore a collection of meta-physical fractals.
      A collection of meaningful (highly correlating) meta-physical-fractal molecules is called a Semiotic-Molecule. A Meme is a semiotic-molecule that maps to some environment but with a higher correlation than other semiotic-molecules. This is also called a sign. A sign is a statistically certain mapped semiotic-molecule, or statistically certain meme. It is significant in its lower chaotic region. which is within the chaotic-region of an entities Universe. The set of memes are the set of meta-physical fractals in a higher (more implicate) chaotic region. A Lower-Chaotic-Region is a region that is contained. A Higher-Chaotic-Region is a region that does the containing. The set of signs is the set of highly correlating semiotic molecules existing within a Universe.

      Correction }

      With kind regards,
      Cav Edwards