benchmark for the neural network interpolation

  • beleys
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      Dears sirs,

      I m working about the use of neural network as an interpolator of functions.

      For the moment, i work only on personnal data corresponding to my working application.

      I just want to kwnon if they are "strategical" functions commonly uses to bench interpolations methods using neural network.

      Thanks a lot for this informations.

      Best regards

      Marc S