help

  • mohammad reza
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2009
      hello
      at first I am sorry because I dont speak english very well.
      I need help you
      I study about alghorithms  DATA MINING & I need documents about them
      thank you very
      see you later

    • javad doran
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
        hello
        Mr mohammad reza
        I'm sorry
        I dont have any documents or paper about DATA MINING alghorithms
        if you have any information about this subject , i'll glad to read your research
        Good Luck
        by

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2010
          salam...haletun khube?man ozve artifical intelligence group am emaile shoma ro az un ja peyda kardam ...albate mptmaen nistam shoma irani bashid vali khob ....
          shoma hush masnouee khoundin??akhe man ye soal dashtam :vaseye housh masnouee behtare camputer khund ya bargh??yani ba kudum tuye arshad kar rahat tare??
          mamnoon misham misham age komak konid