Yahooo Groups RENAMING

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
      Could we just rename this yahooo groups, from "Aritficlal Intelligence" to "Artificlal Intelligence Seminars and Workshops" ? and then, create another group where people could post and discuss their AI findings ?

    • Alan Grimes
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
        Lawrence wrote:

        > Could we just rename this yahooo groups, from "Aritficlal Intelligence"
        > to "Artificlal Intelligence Seminars and Workshops" ? and then, create
        > another group where people could post and discuss their AI findings ?

        ;) heh.

        I dunno why there appears to be so little activity in the AI field in
        general. =(

        --
        New president: Here we go again...
        Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
          This is a good idea, to stir up interest in AI.
          I've been intrigued at the possibility of using AI or DM to help diagnose problem in solar power sites? -given a monitoring system
          with an accessible 'data-warehouse' of past measurement.
          Is there any guru out-there interested to participate in this forum?

          --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "Lawrence" <lawrencebr@...> wrote:

          > Could we just rename this yahooo groups, from "Aritficlal Intelligence" to "Artificlal Intelligence Seminars and Workshops" ? and then, create another group where people could post and discuss their AI findings ?

        • Ramesh Kumar
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2009
            Stephen

            Which one are you talking about - the renaming of the group or the solar power sites thingie? I think, i'd be interested in the 'solar' stuff - let me know?

            Lawrence: Just to put my perspectives on your point to rename and on... the below is one such post that leads to the confusions on how the topics are taken up, posted and discussed. Like in Stephen's reply post, I'm confused about which topic he is referring to - you see?

            Cheers
            Ramesh