ADDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

  • annawolfe007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      [0] <http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-3494866-10483228>

      Die VfG ist nunmehr 2. größter deutscher Versender der
      Versandapothekenbranche und bietet Ihren Kunden über
      1400 frei verkäufliche apothekenpflichtige Heil- und
      Arzneimittel zu günstigen Preisen mit bis zu 60 % Preisvorteil.
      Als Ergänzung hat die VfG jetzt Ihr günstiges Sortiment um
      Tiermedikamtente und Tierprodukte erweitert.
      Unsere zufriedenen Kunden profitieren von unserer Arbeit seit über 3
      Jahren!

      Profitieren Sie von unserer Markenstärke und dem guten Image der VfG.

      Ab sofort können Sie nicht nur in Deutschland von unserem starken
      Image profitieren, denn ab sofort können Sie auch die VfG
      Versandapotheke in Österreich bewerben. Ihren Besucher aus
      Österreich bietet die VfG über 250 frei verkäufliche Heil- und
      Arzneimittel zu fairen Preisen. Starten Sie jetzt und bewerben Sie nicht
      nur die VfG in Deutschland sondern auch in Österreich.

      [Perfume Emporium Gift Certificates]
      <http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3494866-10452687>

      the only perfume partner on the Commission Junction network that starts
      you at 11%! Plus we are willing to work with you to offer custom rates
      if you show that you can send us the sales! If you have any questions
      about our program feel free to contact us at: craig@....

      Rest assured, Perfume Emporium is a premier site you can recommend with
      confidence. We offer:
      * Over 10,000 original brand name fragrances at up to 70% off retail
      * A product catalog enabling you to showcase all of our products
      * Ongoing coupon codes to make it easy for you to make the sale
      * An extensive list of recommend keywords in our Keyword Link
      * A variety of search box and advanced banners to help shoppers find the
      product they want
      * Trusted name, been online since February 1999
      * And many more tools to help you sell!

      Join now and see how Perfume Emporium can soon become your Best
      Performing Merchant. Also, we're happy to let you know that we are
      offering a generous activation bonus if you join our program and
      generate at least $100 in sales within your first 30 days with us (with
      an average order size of $57 that's just two orders). If you reach this
      easy goal, we'll add a bonus of $50 to your account. Combine that with
      our tiered starting commission of 11% and you'll be increasing your
      monthly commission check very soon.

      Perfume Emporium is synonymous with quality and excellent customer
      service. If you are looking to partner with a fragrance or beauty site,
      Perfume Emporium is the only site you need. Send your customers to our
      site and every purchase they make earns you commissions. We have one of
      the highest conversion rates in the business, so you get more conversion
      and make more money than with other sites. We also ship worldwide so all
      of your browsers can take advantage of our site, thus adding more sales.

      [Vaderdag Cadeaus - Kodak Gallery]
      <http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3494866-10681022>

      than 100 years, and is one of the most recognized brands on the planet.
      As an affiliate of the Kodak Gallery, you'll be able to leverage Kodak's
      reputation to get more clicks and bigger commissions!

      Kodak Gallery Benefits:

      For yourself-

      · Earn $10 on New Customer Purchases (must be a positive dollar
      value; shipping and tax do not qualify as positive value)

      · Also earn 7% on Return Customer Purchase

      · 60 day cookie

      · Choose from our selection of compelling banners and high
      converting text links

      · Regular consumer promotions and sales

      · Dedicated and knowledgeable Affiliate Manager

      · Sales incentive promotions/contest

      · Earn commissions on purchases made from your own personal gallery
      (once you are approved contact us for more details)

      For your customers-

      · A secure and easy way to print, store and share their photos

      · 20 free prints as a new customer

      · Kodak Perfect Touch quality prints

      · Exclusive Martha Stewart-Designed Photo Products

      · Idea Center for creative inspirations

      · Free KODAK EASYSHARE software

      · A large selection of personalized products, including photo books,
      cards, mugs, calendars and photo gifts.

      · Slide.com partnership for even more ways to share photos

      [HRE Monoblock 1pc Racing Wheels]
      <http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-3494866-10621039>

      accessories and performance parts. Vivid Racing is committed to
      providing top quality products from trusted name brands.

      The Details:

      · Generous 6% base commission

      · $400 average order value

      · Conversion Rate over 3%

      · 45 day action referral

      · Datafeed with over 40,000 products

      Affiliate Support:

      Partner with Vivid Racing and you'll have access to an in-house
      affiliate team dedicated to helping you succeed. Our team will provide
      you with, a wide range of text links, banner creatives and
      high-converting advanced links to use on your site. It doesn't get
      simpler than this! Just sign up for the program, add links to your site
      and you can pretty much sit back and watch your affiliate income pile
      up! At Vivid Racing we are not just looking for Affiliates, we are
      looking for Partners. Sign up now!

      [Iomega Factory Outlet]
      <http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3494866-10573086>

      in innovative storage and network security solutions for small and
      mid-sized businesses, consumers and others. Iomega has sold more than
      400 million digital storage drives and disks since its inception in
      1980.

      Best-known for the blockbuster Zip drive, Iomega is a household name for
      innovative and affordable digital storage. From photos and downloaded
      music to electronic tax returns, everyone's digital content is
      growing we all need space to store more stuff, and Iomega offers
      something for everyone:

      Easy-to-use backup software and drives to protect any kind of digital
      data

      Digital photographers – casual shutterbugs and the pros – love
      Iomega's desktop hard drives. With up to 1TB of affordable storage,
      customers can store and protect all their precious pictures!

      Video gamers dig the cool look of Iomega's new Media Xporter –
      designed to work with Xbox360 and PS3, gamers can play music and other
      digital media through their game console

      Home theaters are popping up in living rooms across the country, and
      Iomega's ScreenPlay drives are a "must have" accessory –
      play HD content on from the internet without a computer

      Fashion-forward digistias adore Iomega's stylish portable eGo drives
      – available in many cool colors!

      Techno geeks gravitate to our network drives – from the easy-to-use
      Home Network Drive to our high-end RAID backup systems, Iomega has a
      great selection of always available, ultra-reliable storage for the home
      office or small business

      Iomega's affiliate program will work for you. We offer several
      banner choices that will fit perfectly with your site design, and appeal
      to your customers. Our affiliate program offers an excellent commission,
      with rates from 2% to 5% and currently no keyword bidding restrictions.

      Iomega pays affiliates:

      · $0-$4,999 3%

      · $5,000-$29,999 4%

      · $30,000-$49,999 5%

      · $50,000+ 6%

      [Click here to join PPC Coach now]
      <http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3494866-10678289>

      affiliate program. Our program gives you the opportunity to earn cash by
      telling people how they can earn cash themselves from the comfort of
      their own home. We have been coaching pay per click marketers for over 3
      years now. We are experts in teaching people to use Google Adwords,
      Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN Adcenter. Several members have literally
      quit their day jobs because of our site. The short sign up form is easy
      to fill out and our no b.s. approach gives your customers a refreshingly
      honest experience.

      Earn $30 for each new signup!

      The PPC Coach site is for people who are interested in making money from
      Affiliate Marketing. Members do not need to have their own product or
      service to promote, we show them how to promote other peoples products
      or services. Once signed up, members will enjoy the following benefits:

      · Expert PPC Coaching from Successful PPC Marketers

      · Access to a New Technique and/or Method Each Month They are a
      Member

      · Use of several self hosted software programs including the keyword
      tracking system, the poll generator, the review site generator and the
      full landing site generator

      · Monthly Live Webinars on Various Topics Updates on the latest
      affiliate marketing techniques

      · Access to the Forums, (currently just shy of 100,000 posts full of
      awesome information) and the help desk, (maximum 24 hour response time
      for users).

      Affiliates will have access to several banners and text links. Custom
      banner sizes available by request.

      PPC Affiliates: We have no keyword restrictions. We encourage you to
      direct link to our site using the ppc-coach.com domain name. We will
      even host a subdirectory with your affiliate link onsite upon request.

      We accept all types of traffic and do not limit you to only United
      States Traffic

      Apply today! Automatic approval for publishers means you can start
      earning commisions right away

      .