Please help for downloading

  • Ihma
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009
      Dear AI group members,
      Any body can help me for downloading this paper:
      Reorder Decision System Based on the Concept of the Order Risk Using Neural Networks
      http://www.springerlink.com/content/2acdtvfyve6dcu8n/

      I want to read the full text of the paper, but I have no access for it. Please help me to download the paper.
      Thank you very much.
      Best regards,Ihsan

    • Ronald C. Blue
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
        You have to pay $25.00 for the pdf file

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
          sorry frnd
          but if you get it pls send to me.i do need the same

        • muhammad nazir
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
            AOA,
            Plz find attached a paper.