The Promise of Natural Physical Intelligence through Holographic Wavelet Interference in an Analogy/Digital Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Machine

  • Ronald C. Blue
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2009
      DARPA presentation.

      The Promise of Natural Physical Intelligence through Holographic Wavelet Interference in an Analogy/Digital Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Machine
      by Ronald C Blue

      Abstract: A brief introduction to the historical and theoretical reasons of using oscillons and holographic wavelet analog interference as a natural procedure for physical intelligence. It is natural because it relativistically models how the physical intelligence of the universe works. It is thought the brain is a special type of quantum computer. Any moderately entangled two way quantum computer can model natural physical intelligence. Information is information and a stimulus is a stimulus regardless of source or type. What is important is how a system adapts or correlates information over time and uses that information at critical moments in a creative way. To keep humans in control it is hoped that a hybrid analogy AI machine system and traditional digital programmed computer can be developed by forced entanglement and cooperation through the same circuit to do both functions. The analog system does not use a CPU but any free analog system will synchronize with any digital timed output over time.

    • Zarrithuss
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2009
        This looks wicked :)

        Cheers