Newly set-up Shanghai Robotics Society (China)

  • Wind Bunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Dear world AI lovers,

      Here I would like to let you know that Shanghai Robotics Society has been set up.

      Robotics fans are often the minority, let alone in China. Anyway I have just created the Shanghai Robotics Society in the Yahoo group and would like to invite robot lovers currently based in China to join in. You will receive information from time to time about meetings, events and so on (but not very often in the beginning, forgive me). The link is below:

      Do pass the link to your friends in China who are interested in robotics, artificial intelligence, computer sciences, engineering, Hi-tech... or even Lego.

      Regards,

      Shen-ying Tung