Re: Re`uest of a list of research centers and researchers in the fields of AI

  • AT Murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008
      --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, garo.garabedyan
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I would like to ask you to share in this group a list(s) of AI
      > research centers and independent researchers and their concrete
      fields
      > of AI research. I would like to keep a track of the newly created
      > approaches.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Garo Garabedyan

      As an independent researcher, I am
      preparing to exhibit AI Minds. See details at

      http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/exhibit.html

      A. T. Murray
      --
      http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/kbsearch.html
    • Ankit Dangi
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
        There is a nice compilation of AI Institutes in INDIA at the following
        information can be located at http://sigai.cdacmumbai.in/

        Though this list seems to be prepared in the first half of 2007, it
        still provides adequate information including major focus areas under
        AI, people involved, significant publications, and systems being
        worked upon.

        In hope, the information is useful. By the way, C-DAC Mumbai, INDIA is
        organizing a two day workshop on rule based expert systems. More
        details at:
        http://www.cdacmumbai.in/index.php/cdacmumbai/research_and_publications/research_groups/kbcs_artificial_intelligence/events