Re`uest of a list of research centers and researchers in the fields of AI

  • garo.garabedyan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008
      I would like to ask you to share in this group a list(s) of AI
      research centers and independent researchers and their concrete fields
      of AI research. I would like to keep a track of the newly created
      approaches.

      Sincerely,
      Garo Garabedyan
    • AT Murray
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008
        --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, garo.garabedyan
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I would like to ask you to share in this group a list(s) of AI
        > research centers and independent researchers and their concrete
        fields
        > of AI research. I would like to keep a track of the newly created
        > approaches.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Garo Garabedyan

        As an independent researcher, I am
        preparing to exhibit AI Minds. See details at

        http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/exhibit.html

        A. T. Murray
        --
        http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/kbsearch.html
      • Ankit Dangi
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
          There is a nice compilation of AI Institutes in INDIA at the following
          information can be located at http://sigai.cdacmumbai.in/

          Though this list seems to be prepared in the first half of 2007, it
          still provides adequate information including major focus areas under
          AI, people involved, significant publications, and systems being
          worked upon.

          In hope, the information is useful. By the way, C-DAC Mumbai, INDIA is
          organizing a two day workshop on rule based expert systems. More
          details at:
          http://www.cdacmumbai.in/index.php/cdacmumbai/research_and_publications/research_groups/kbcs_artificial_intelligence/events