Call for paper communication research

  • yacine_yanice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      Hello

      I profit the occasion to be member among you to invite those which
      want to work with me within the project of research, project papers
      which relates to the development of management safety tools in the
      ATEX zones installations, this tool will be based on artificial
      intelligence which makes it possible to detect the anomalies of a
      system management safety and to analyze its dependant performances.

      I impatiently await your agreement in the possible briefs times

      Cordially