Visual Thinkers and technology

  • bopkainvent
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
      HI MY NAME IS DAVID AND I AM A VISUAL THINKER WITH SAVANT LIKE
      ABILITIES. I CAN SEE THINGS IN 3D AT ANY ANGLE, HEIGHT, WIDTH,
      LENGTH,COLOR ETC...AND MANIPULATE THE OBJECT IN MY HEAD. I WAS SEEKING
      SPONSORSHIP TO DEVELOP TECHNOLOGY TO MEASURE VISUAL THINKING ABILITYS
      USING ELECTRODE'S, EEG MACHINE'S BRAIN CHIPS FOR USE WITH SCIENCE. MY
      MIND IS COMPROBLE TO ALBERT EINSTEIN AS FOR AS THE VISUAL ASPECT IS
      CONCERNED. AS WITH NICOLA TESLA, RESEARCH INTO MY VISUAL ASPECT WITH
      TECHNOLOGY CAN BENEFIT ROBOTICS, COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY.ETC.. MY WEBSITE
      IS www.visualq.org PLEASE REPLY THANKS...
    • fenris_23
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2008
        You seem to be referring to object recognition with view independence.
        There is a lot of research in that area:

        http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=%22neural+network%22+object+recognition+%22view+independence%22&btnG=Search

        --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "bopkainvent"
        <bopkainvent@...> wrote:

        > HI MY NAME IS DAVID AND I AM A VISUAL THINKER WITH SAVANT LIKE
        > ABILITIES. I CAN SEE THINGS IN 3D AT ANY ANGLE, HEIGHT, WIDTH,
        > LENGTH,COLOR ETC...AND MANIPULATE THE OBJECT IN MY HEAD. I WAS SEEKING
        > SPONSORSHIP TO DEVELOP TECHNOLOGY TO MEASURE VISUAL THINKING ABILITYS
        > USING ELECTRODE'S, EEG MACHINE'S BRAIN CHIPS FOR USE WITH SCIENCE. MY
        > MIND IS COMPROBLE TO ALBERT EINSTEIN AS FOR AS THE VISUAL ASPECT IS
        > CONCERNED. AS WITH NICOLA TESLA, RESEARCH INTO MY VISUAL ASPECT WITH
        > TECHNOLOGY CAN BENEFIT ROBOTICS, COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY.ETC.. MY WEBSITE
        > IS www.visualq.org PLEASE REPLY THANKS...

      • David Mccall
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
          would you like to invest in my visual thinking abilities