need simulation software/environment for defining agents and societies of agents

  • M. Kamran Iftikhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi,

      I am doing my thesis which is about multi agents. The scenarion which i
      have to implement include social agents in societies of agents.

      I need a simulation software / environment in which i can define agents
      and societies.

      I have searched on internet and review different simulation
      environments. I hope this group can give me name of some simulation
      environment / software to implement my scenario.

      I would be very thankful.

      Regards,

      kamran