Re: A wiki site to organize and share Calls For Papers (CFP)

  • abhi_944
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2007
      Great Initiative MATE ...
      I m totally up for it ... tell me if there's anything u need help with,
      count me as ur ally in this ...

      Regards
      Abhishek Vaid
      --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "wikicfp"
      <wikicfp@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I would like to recommend a new web site, www.wikicfp.com, which could
      > help you to organize and share "Calls for Papers" on AI.
      >
      > Why not have a try?
      > http://wikicfp.com/cfp/call?conference=artificial%20intelligence
      > http://wikicfp.com/cfp/call?conference=NLP
      >
      > What's special with WikiCFP ?
      > - You can have your own customized CFP list.
      > - It's easy to share your list with others.
      > - You can organize your list by sorting on various fields.
      > - You can browse CFPs with respect to categories.
      > - You can search CFPs by title, location or category.
      > - There are many other useful features.
      >
      > I sincerely hope this new site will be helpful to you.
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Evie

    • Ramesh Kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2007
        Thats really a great initiative. I'm not sure how much i can contribute, but i'm there if u can assign something to me until the site is fully up and later also.

        Comon guys lets spread the word around!

        abhi_944 <abhi_944@...> wrote: Great Initiative MATE ...