8 puzzle

  • erdemuren
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 10:25 AM
      i have a project about 8 puzzle. i must do it for a short time. if you
      have this project about 8 puzzle i will be glad to your help. i need a
      code about this project

      the project
      www.bayanbasket.com/fatik/artificial.pdf

      i wait for your answer. thanks very much
    • rahma ahmad
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 11:11 AM
        all what i can say is , try to do it in java because it will be easier than other languages .i hope i can help u but i have my own problem ,i'm trying to find the implementation of the search strategy (breath first , depth first, A*, greedy,minmax) my instructor want me to draw the tree (which should be generated randomly) on the screen and illustrate each strategy ,what do u think is it easy?
        I would send you any thing useful and related to ur problem

        rahma

      • james.bliss@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 11:21 AM
          The instructions seem to indicate you are supposed to write your own code, otherwise that would be cheating.

          From: "erdemuren" <erdemuren@...>
          > i have a project about 8 puzzle. i must do it for a short time. if you
          > have this project about 8 puzzle i will be glad to your help. i need a
          > code about this project
          >
          > the project
          > www.bayanbasket.com/fatik/artificial.pdf
          >
          > i wait for your answer. thanks very much
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • DHandy
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 10:59 AM
            I'm not a expert Rahma; but couldn't you just give it several options to choose from then have it randomly pick one. I know it's not as flashy as actually randomly generating a tree from a list of parts to use but it works and it's what everyone in the ame industry has been doing to simulate randomness up until now.

            David

            rahma ahmad <giventree2003@...> wrote: all what i can say is , try to do it in java because it will be easier than other languages .i hope i can help u but i have my own problem ,i'm trying to find the implementation of the search strategy (breath first , depth first, A*, greedy,minmax) my instructor want me to draw the tree (which should be generated randomly) on the screen and illustrate each strategy ,what do u think is it easy?