The Almende Summer School 2007- a free summer course

  • agnieszka_trzeciak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Let me first introduce my self: My name is Agnieszka Trzeciak and I
      am working for a Dutch company, called Almende.

      We are ICT Research Company located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
      This summer our first course for students interested in self
      organization by agent architectures will be organized.

      I would like to invite you to take a present at our summer school on
      the 28th of August till 30th of August! Of course we are searching
      only for the most knowledge researchers in Artificial Intelligence.
      There are no more than 30 free places available.

      We are interested in working and brainstorming to get ideas and
      thoughts from young, intelligent students. We are having well-known
      speakers as well as workshop instructors.

      I will be honored to have you and your colleagues at the Almende
      Summer School 2007,

      For more information please take a look at
      http://summerschool.almende.com If you have any questions please do
      not hesitate to contact me aga@...

      Kind Regards,
      Agnieszka Trzeciak