Some Suggestions

  • M. Imtiyaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi

      I'm doing a research work on incorporating Artificial Intelligence into Internet Security software. I just need some more help on this like the good sources to find them and also sugestions from you all out there.

      What are the possilbe solutions to complete this research successfully?

      Best Regards
      M. Imtiyaz