We need teachers, please help

  • futurismboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007

      I'm searching some candidates for a school project.

      You can see the project here:

      http://futurism.freepgs.com/wiki/School

      We need many teachers interested to teach about future technologies.

      Personally I will invest 25 000$CAD myself in the project for
      furniture, books etc..

      If you want to apply for your candidature, please email your Resumé
      to futurismboy@...

      We still don't know how much we will pay our teachers, we wait the
      results of our survey.

      Currently we are in the process to find teachers/directors/advisors,
      this is our step 1. Step 2 will be to get a certification from the
      government where the school will be in. For the Step 3, we want to
      partner with many universities, engineering school to attract
      students and fundings.

      So if you are interested to become a teacher, here is your chance!

      --Futurismboy