C or ASM ?which one should i use?

  • kasturi_moghe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16 12:57 AM
      I am doing a project in Embedded Systems.
      Its about developing a generic software that will control remote
      hardware.Interfacing of the server and Microcontroller is through a
      serial port RS232.
      I am planning to use 8951 IC microcontroller.In order to program
      it,should i use Assembly language or C ??coz... C language could be
      used with the cross compiler itself..
      Any Suggestions??
      If you have a good PDF file regarding the communication of the
      hardware or a e-buk,plz send it too.