i need some knowledge representation software

  • anand_avvp
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      hi everybody...
      i'm new to this group just joined 2day..i'm doing
      final year computer science and Engineering ..can u help for my final
      year project..i need some knowledge representation software for my
      project like semantic nets which caan be interact with the
      database(like the softare has to import and export de database)..i had
      already got the semantic net software named "semantica SE" from
      semanticresearch.com but it lacks the interface which can
      automatically interact with interface..so can u tell me the website to
      download a software which can sol;ve my problem
    • Paul F. Grayson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
        Perhaps ALICE
        Perhaps ALICE

        GO ROBOTS !
        Embroidered team jacket patches are available for $5 each, get one today!
        Team bumper stickers with our "Racing to build technology that saves
        soldier's lives." slogan, $2 each.

        Paul F. Grayson - Chief Engineer
        AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL MAGIC, LLC
        Racing to build technology that saves soldier's lives.
        390 4 Mile Road S.
        Traverse City, MI 49686-8411
        (231) 946-0187
        (231) 883-4463 cell