Re: [Artificial Intelligence Group] does anyone here know how to program?

  • RobertsMrtn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 17, 2006
      Hi,

      Do you want to tell me your idea? I am a computer programmer.

      Martin

    • Sreenivasa Sarma
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2006
        No need to program, remove your brain and insert it in the MACHINE..then it
        starts thinking like you...:-) :-) :-)

        --
        Sreenivasa Sarma B.H.,
        MS Scholar,CS&E Dept,

      • Melvin Whiteman
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2006
          Congrtatulations, You are in the Major Majority of humans who have a terrific idea on how to make a Million Dollars, but are not ready to invest their own Money or time to study for the education on how to program a simple machine like a computer. As soon as you Master the easiest methodology, go to the next... ...ad infinitum...

          I don't have money or the desire to program anymore... ...it's hard work... ...be prepared to go hungry, part of the time. Good luck.

          Jeremy Gardiner <oldsalo@...> wrote:

          Very funny ;-)

          --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "charlamage"

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 18, 2006

            <charlamage@...> wrote:

            > i have a plan to make machines smarter, but i don't know how to
            > program, can someone please help?

          • greypipebluecat
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
              As of now, any way to 'make machines smarter' will involve
              programming them on some level. To learn to program, take a class or
              buy a book. I am not being sarcastic, that's just the way it is.
              Good luck.

              <charlamage@...> wrote:

              > i asked about you, but all i need is programming help
              >
              > --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "charlamage"
              > <charlamage@> wrote:
              > >
              > > i can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, but i can't invest
              in my
              > > project (yet), it's all theory anyways
              > >
              > > --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, Melvin
              Whiteman