my AI program

  • amember1234
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      http://www.humanlevelartificialintelligence.com

      first human level artificial intelligence ever designed.
    • Alan Grimes
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2006
        amember1234 wrote:

        > http://www.humanlevelartificialintelligence.com
        > <http://www.humanlevelartificialintelligence.com>

        > first human level artificial intelligence ever designed.

        UGH!!!!

        Want to know why no progress has been made in AI?

        MENTIFEX.

        That one crackpot has managed to make all genuine AI researchers look
        insane.

        It is clear that you aspire to be the next Mentifex. Well, you gotta try
        harder... You gotta mail your manuscripts to every researcher and
        professor at every computer science department in the world. You need to
        add javascript pages to your website which don't do anything. You need
        to specify completely worthless code in ten different computer
        languages. And, finally, you need to get the fuck off this list because
        I, nor anyone else, can't stand it anymore. If you want me to take you
        seriously, do some experiments and demonstrate that you have a workable
        idea. Until then, I don't want to hear from you.

        Get lost, crackpot.

        --
        If you tell a linux advocate that you saw Bigfoot, he'd believe you.
        If you tell him that you saw linux crash, he won't.