Help for "Rule Learning Algorithms"

  • f f
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hi,
      I need some resourses about "Rule Learning Algorithms" or "Rule Generation Algorithms" in the field of machine learning or decision making. I need a description of each of them, such as aq, cn2, ...
      Thanks to everyone who helps.

    • johnkoza1992
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        see www.akademiyapayzeka.com for Rule Learning Algorithms and the others
      • mehr13514
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
          Hi,
          Thanks a lot for your help, but could you please tell me how I can
          read the pages in English? (because I don't understand the language of
          the page).
          Best Regards,
          Mehr.

          --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "johnkoza1992"