paper on ai

  • nvarma_4k
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006
      HI,
      actually i m gonna present a paper on a.i. so i want some ppt
      slides as well as some papers if u have any send me some attachments.a
      thorough histoy of a.i. as well as practical applications till date
      like any expert systems that have been in a.i. and the researches
      which are going on currently in this field.
    • Nicholas Zendelbach
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006
        --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "nvarma_4k"
        <nvarma_4k@...> wrote:

        > HI,
        > actually i m gonna present a paper on a.i. so i want some ppt
        > slides as well as some papers if u have any send me some
        attachments.a
        > thorough histoy of a.i. as well as practical applications till date
        > like any expert systems that have been in a.i. and the researches
        > which are going on currently in this field.

        KNOWLEDGE NORMALIZATION = Natural Language Processing
        The IDC Story: The First Successful AI Based Multi-Expert System In
        Arizona.
        Examine a multi-expert system generator, Rose Navigator, and an
        Enterprise Resource Plan to help manage the need for human engineers
        against the dynamics of customer expectations and orders.
        Pages: 39 through 45, also pages 1 and 5.

        www.pcai.com/web/6a72/522.11.42/TOC.htm copy and paste to browser.

        JUNE 2004 Publication: PCAI Magazine.

        The Heuristic Life Cycle of a multi-Expert system.

        Introduction, the purpose of this article is to introduce a new
        paradigm in the discipline of engineering human knowledge.
        Abstract This article introduces a new paradigm to the discipline of
        engineering human knowledge, one that we divide into four tenets of
        knowledge representation:
        1. The four prime domains of knowledge.
        2. All human knowledge has, at its root, a language to communicate
        the knowledge.
        3. A single language sentence contains the smallest unit of
        knowledge, and it is possible to normalize and codify this unit of
        knowledge into a multi-expert computer system (Language
        representation).
        4. A knowledge based computer system can learn as well as teach.

        This paradigm, as illustrated in this article, is the result of
        research and development and the resulting creation of a multi expert
        system generator. The methodology of the multi-expert system
        generator is a self-designing system — it constructs and designs
        attributes that are an integral part of the methodology, process and
        architecture used to generate the multi-expert system.

        Magazine Article:
        http://www.pcai.com/web/6t6y6t/6t6y6y.7.02/TOC.htm copy and paste to
        browser.

        or