send me projects

  • prakash028
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2006
      actually i am in the 2nd year (Electronics engg.).so even i dont noe
      much robotics project .plz tell me also if u noe any..bye
    • Donald Jacques
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2006
        learn to spell, and do a little research before asking others. Expend a little effort at the project - its what your instructors are asking for

        prakash028 <prakash028@...> wrote: actually i am in the 2nd year (Electronics engg.).so even i dont noe
        much robotics project .plz tell me also if u noe any..bye

      • grckaladhara sarma
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2006
          Donald Jacques <djmitzlplick@...> wrote: learn to spell, and do a little research before asking others. Expend a little effort at the project - its what your instructors are asking for

          prakash028 <prakash028@...> wrote: actually i am in the 2nd year (Electronics engg.).so even i dont noe
          much robotics project .plz tell me also if u noe any..bye

          if u get any projects forword to me

        • Darin Walker
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 23, 2006
            Asking others is part of research, although I tend to agree about the spelling issue.

            Donald Jacques <djmitzlplick@...> wrote: learn to spell, and do a little research before asking others. Expend a little effort at the project - its what your instructors are asking for

            prakash028 <prakash028@...> wrote: actually i am in the 2nd year (Electronics engg.).so even i dont noe
            much robotics project .plz tell me also if u noe any..bye

            Take it easy,

            Darin

            Love Precious Humanity - Star's Edge
            www.avatarepc.com