Cypher - Natural Language to RDF/SeRQL for the Semantic Web

  • shermandmonroe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      I thought our technology might interest the group.

      Cypher is one of the first software program available which generates
      the metadata representation of natural language input. Cypher produces
      RDF graph and SeRQL query representations of sentences, clauses,
      phrases and questions. The Cypher framework provides a set of robust
      definition languages, which can be used to extend and create grammars
      and lexicons. Cypher programming is fun to learn and easy to use, and
      the specifications are designed to allow a novice to quickly and
      easily build transcoders for processing highly complex sentences and
      phrases of any natural language, and to cover any vocabulary.

      The free software and related documentation can be found at:

      http://cypher.monrai.com

      Enjoy,
      sherman