2006 Chatterbox Challenge

  • Jeremy Gardiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      Please take a look at the 2006 Chatterbox Challenge:

      http://www.chatterboxchallenge.com/

      Converse with the Bots & vote for the 3 best !!

      Many thanks.
    • dachessdude
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
        Speaking of chatterbots, I've been playing around with a community
        based one (i.e. anyone can enter rules). It's just in the beginning
        stages so be gentle.

        http://www.nerdtopia.com/genie.htm

        I've also got a nice 8x8x8 chess program, with AI of course :-) on
        the same site if anyone is interested.

        --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy