Hai

  • prakash028
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 12:25 AM
      Hai i am interested in artificial intelligence, and look forward to
      creating some.I am new to this field.
      kindly suggest some good books to start with. My email:
      prakash028@...
    • axn_xp112
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2008
        Dear Friends;

        I'm quit new here in GA. Could anybody share how to implement GA in
        Embedded such dsPIC?

        Thank you.