want to work with me on ai project ???

  • ravi_choudhari_2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      hi, anybody interested in long term artificial intelligence software
      project to develop an intelligent bot for stock market trading in
      india ?, the project is to be implemented in java using the bea
      weblogic application server platform on almost all paltforms
      (windows/linux/solaris/bsd), with a capability of handling the trading
      accounts of thousands of clients with their perferances. if u r
      interested plz let me know. i will put all the project requirements and
      tools and programming languages required for the project in my project
      page at http://www.aistockbot.ravichoudhari.worldfreeweb.com after 19th
      jan 2k6. if u r interested then send me a mail at
      admin@....