Re: [Artificial Intelligence Group] Regarding universities offering AI

  • malugu_satyajit
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2005
      Hi, thanks for the information, I have studied the whole thing and it
      was perfect for me in many ways. I am indebted to you. But only thing
      is nagging me, CIRL is only for PhD students, not MS. And I not pretty
      sure now whether to take Phd or not. They do take MS but no funding
      chances for them, but in the general MS they are offerring AI as any
      other university does:-(
      But anyways thanks for the info.

      --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, Mea D Catterren