if anyone can help me to implement Genetic algorithm ?

  • arshad khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      hi
      i have a problem of genetic algorithm .

      A theif come in to room.he have a empty sac of 50kg.the room consist of gold,silver etc.

      reprodution,crossover,graph of generations.etc.

      programming of this problem?

      thanks.

    • INLPTA - Turkey
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        Hi from Turkey,

        We are a training and organization company that specialized in NLP, Hypnosis and Coaching in Turkey and looking for NLP,Coaching, and Hypnosis Trainers and / or Master Trainers for our trainings and other possibilities in a beautiful country Turkey - Istanbul.

        If / when you are interested; please let us know.

        Best Regards,

        Nilay Yuksek
        Training Manager

        INLPTA Co. Ltd TR