Re: [Artificial Intelligence Group] If Anyone is interseted in developing software AI

  • pabitra saha
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14 3:06 AM
      What I am proposing is

      A portfolio manager which should

      1. At a scheduled time (say every half an hour)

      2. download price of scrips in the portfolio

      3. determine value of portfolio

      4. using neural network or induction algorithms, define rules

      5. rules such as

      if a price has gone up by 0.8% since opening in first 1 hour and 27 minutes, then probablility that it will go up by more than 4.27 % by 2:35 p.m is 82.5%

      6. prepare buy /sell list

      7. check if funds are available for buying by logging into secure banking site

      8. prepare buy list including size of transaction & price

      9 place buy or sell orders in secure trading site.

      10. download successful trade list after the day is over.

      best wishes,

      P.K.Saha

      Kambiz Ghoorchian <k_gh20@...> wrote:yes i am ,
      please give me more information,

      thanks
      best wishes
      kambiz.

    • Abdul`Elah Othman
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 14 3:58 AM
        Hi,
        I'm intrested too....
        if it is possible to provide more information..
        Thanks

        Abdul`Elah Oathman

        On 7/13/05, Kambiz Ghoorchian <k_gh20@...> wrote:
        > yes i am ,
        > please give me more information,
        >
        > thanks
        > best wishes
        > kambiz.

      • Jonathan Perez
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 17 10:40 PM
          Hi! What will this AI software do? Any details?