If Anyone has Basic info about AI

  • imtisal ahmad
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 10, 2005
      PLZ send me any information about Artificial Intelligence i will be grateful to u.

    • alfred salazar
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2005
        HI, CHECK THIS LINK INSUDE THERE ALOT OF IMFORMATION AND LINKS
        http://www.edaboard.com
        REGARDS
        AL

        imtisal ahmad <imtisal_ahmad045@...> wrote:
        PLZ send me any information about Artificial Intelligence i will be grateful to u.

      • pabitra saha
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 12, 2005
          Is there anyone on this group who is interested in developing software using AI for Pocket PC or Windows for mobile OS?
          Regrds,
          P.K.Saha

        • Aaditya Bhatia
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
            Hi

            I am interested in programming. Which language r u going to use?

            Aaditya Bhatia

            pabitra saha <pksaha000@...> wrote:
            Is there anyone on this group who is interested in developing software using AI for Pocket PC or Windows for mobile OS?
            Regrds,
            P.K.Saha

          • starabhi_net
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
              hello,
              i am interested in learning about this software
              please send me link for the same

              --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, pabitra saha

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
                yes i am ,
                please give me more information,

                thanks
                best wishes
                kambiz.

              • pabitra saha
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 14, 2005
                  What I am proposing is

                  A portfolio manager which should

                  1. At a scheduled time (say every half an hour)

                  2. download price of scrips in the portfolio

                  3. determine value of portfolio

                  4. using neural network or induction algorithms, define rules

                  5. rules such as

                  if a price has gone up by 0.8% since opening in first 1 hour and 27 minutes, then probablility that it will go up by more than 4.27 % by 2:35 p.m is 82.5%

                  6. prepare buy /sell list

                  7. check if funds are available for buying by logging into secure banking site

                  8. prepare buy list including size of transaction & price

                  9 place buy or sell orders in secure trading site.

                  10. download successful trade list after the day is over.

                  best wishes,

                  P.K.Saha

                  Kambiz Ghoorchian <k_gh20@...> wrote:yes i am ,
                  please give me more information,

                  thanks
                  best wishes
                  kambiz.

                • Abdul`Elah Othman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 14, 2005
                    Hi,
                    I'm intrested too....
                    if it is possible to provide more information..
                    Thanks

                    Abdul`Elah Oathman

                    On 7/13/05, Kambiz Ghoorchian <k_gh20@...> wrote:
                    > yes i am ,
                    > please give me more information,
                    >
                    > thanks
                    > best wishes
                    > kambiz.

                  • Jonathan Perez
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 17, 2005
                      Hi! What will this AI software do? Any details?