help......

  • mase
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      Can anyone help suggest an area of GA's that i can relate to scinece,
      specifically Physics. I have a project to do in Physics, i hope to base
      it on GA's to help explain or show resolve in a Physics situation.

      In the past have worked on GA's (digital filters) yet i'm at an odd to
      come up with a Title or area to base a GA on Physics.

      PLEASE ANYONE .. HELP.. ME