Re: ai in programming

  • Spat_Hero
    Message 1 of 1398 , Jan 18, 2000
      When writing, I follow the conventional rules of
      English. When coding, I follow the rules of indenting and
      commenting which is helpful: 1)To myself when I have to go
      back and edit my code for either mistakes or
      optimization, or 2)the programmers that have to come after me
      and do the same thing when I am gone. When it comes
      to artificial intelligence, I expect my program to
      act according to the rules that I gave it when I gave
      it a list of commands known as a program. If the
      program was unwilling to follow such commands because it
      felt that it would be unable to adapt, it would be no
      good.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005