Re: [Artificial Intelligence Group] Hello all! I have news for you about artificial intelligence!!!

  • Angelo Franco
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      Do you know AIML? Artificial Intelligence Markup Language.
      It is a XML language for chatterbots. Very usefull!

      visit: www.alicebot.org

      There is a very interesting chatterbot there called Alice.

      But how exactly your chatbot's self-learning algorithm works? Don't
      you think that it will learn wrong things if you just let it learn
      everything people say?