Hello all! I have news for you about artificial intelligence!!!

  • Andrei Caba
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      hello all!

      I am a computer programmer and I finnaly made up an algorithm of a
      program that is self-learning and also very intelligent. The purpose
      of this program is to talk with the computer like you are talking
      with a man. I also wanna sell this program after finishing it after
      something like 6 months - 1 year aproximately. please answer to this
      message. thanks!

      with respect`,
      Andrei`,
      s3nin@...
    • André Clements
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        Sounds exciting, would like to know more about it. What environment have you
        done your development in? Are you putting a demo on the web?

        Regards

        André

        PS. Good name you have ;-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
          Hello Andrei,
          do You have a proof of concept executable?
          Just a tiny model of your future one, maybe?

          These lines sounds very confident, but my friend was in a project, where
          over 40 people had been working on a chatbot, and they failed...
          So, I have a little scepticism about chatbots.
          I hope Your algorithm is a brand new one.

          And for selling:
          you can check www.aitia.ai or agent.aitia.ai
          Aitia is the biggest hungarian AI developer team, as far as I know.
          Maybe You can contact them... I don't know if they are interested.

          Bye,
          Tibor

          How long have you been working on your algorithm?

        • Angelo Franco
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
            Do you know AIML? Artificial Intelligence Markup Language.
            It is a XML language for chatterbots. Very usefull!

            visit: www.alicebot.org

            There is a very interesting chatterbot there called Alice.

            But how exactly your chatbot's self-learning algorithm works? Don't
            you think that it will learn wrong things if you just let it learn
            everything people say?