Police Tattletale software

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2004
      Problem you are solving:
      1. Cops can't be everywhere.
      2. When people do illegal activities almost causing an
      accident, you need to find a non violent way of venting stress.
      3. Driving is an un-natural way of interacting with others.
      When you drive other's are de-humanized, because there is not way to
      communicate with them besides flipping them off.
      4. If people saw all the stress that they cause other's when
      they drive recklessly, maybe they would drive more carefully.

      In the future I think that we will be able to create tattletale
      software that will allow people to report on crime. AI could be used
      to figure out which reports are most likeley true. For instance if
      past performances were able to be proved in a court of law, that
      would be taken into account.

      Ok this idea doesn't work so well with AI artificial intellegence.
      It works better with artificial information.
    • das_stalker777
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        Where does due process come into this or will humans have lost that right?

        WR