Why your computer is running so slow !

  • alinemorganaspinwall33
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Protect your privacy Online

      Hello,
      Have you noticed your computer running slower than ever?
      The reason for that may have to do with online advertisers adding SpyWare or AdWare to your computer without your knowledge. Spyware is a common term for files that are installed on your system without your knowledge that allow companies to monitor your Internet activity. AdWare is software that will show you popup ads over and over.

      What they don't tell you, however, is how these files can be extremely dangerous to your PC and could cause major problems with your PC.

      To scan your computer for free, click here: http://www.spyware--nuker.tk

      Our goal is to put an end to shady online advertising so that Internet users can enjoy the World Wide Web without having their privacy intruded upon.

      We urge you to run the free scan!

      Thank you for your time, and we hope that we have been of some help.

      DOWNLOAD IT TODAY AND DON'T BE A VICTIM!!
      http://www.spyware--nuker.tk

      courtesy Surf-Safe Systems (c)2004
    • kissiah5866
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004

        To scan your computer for free, click here: http://www.spy-nuker.com

        Our goal is to put an end to shady online advertising so that Internet users can enjoy the World Wide Web without having their privacy intruded upon.

        We urge you to run the free scan!

        Thank you for your time, and we hope that we have been of some help.

        DOWNLOAD IT TODAY AND DON'T BE A VICTIM!!
        http://www.spy-nuker.com

        courtesy Surf-Safe Systems (c)2004